27/07/2012

Mutant Disco at Sinilind

Your newer tracks are, how to say it, more boring I guess

Hey, welcome back!
As I promised, here are some photos from Mutant Disko which took place in former Kinomaja, now Sinilind venue. As I had to work I made it there only at 4 a.m. when most of the people had left and only the after hours people were still at it.

Getting retarded on the mutant dance floor.

The place itself is really big and has 3 different stages and bars plus several rooms. The crowd was great and I got to see Raadž, Raul Saaremets, Siim Nestor and Rhythm Doctor. The party was hot even despite the fact that I had just ended a 12 hour shift at work.


Dj Raul Saaremets spinning records at 4 a.m.

This was the place where I got to play with Vector Lovers in 2009. It was a show at the Plektrum festival. He was a great laid back guy and the same goes for the guys from Plektrum.

The birthday princess working at the bar.

I don't remember that much about the music, because I was tired and we'd had a bottle of wine on the roof, but the sound was really great on the big stage and the room has great acoustics. I hope to write about the place again real soon.

Some people couldn't even keep their shirts on.

To get to the smoking area all you had to do was to climb just out of the window. It's gate was facing the main entrance street so you could share a smoke and a cigarette with the people outside. The bold and the beautiful were were doing just that as I arrived.


I've started redesigning Fluon, so leave your feedback in the comments. I plan to stick with darker tones as it's mostly about night life, but I might get rid of anything black. The cyan-purple-pink scheme will switch towards orange and something else. The banner will be redesigned as well.

See you soon!
Barthol