10/11/2011

Revealing the secret>

Congratulations on the house concert, it was well executed and interesting!

Welcome back!
I played a secret house concert to 20 of close friends and fans in my studio. It was a great show and a change from the usual format. It was more intimate and more for listening than dancing, which was an opportunity to play the calmer tracks. An hour long set with Badass Yuki remix, Deluxe and other unheard tracks. I hadn't played in Tartu for over a year.

Redlip shooting and the regular Fluon girl dancing.

Almost everyone invited came, plus 4 foreigners extra. They couldn't take it for too long, but it's their loss. No cops or neighbors showed up. Otherwise everyone was more or less on time, a great change from the usual "2 hours later" approach.

Playing the concert. The speakers and other equipment remain out of sight.

I want to thank everyone who came and made it possible. It was loads of fun and I plan to organize something similar again asap. Possibly for the EP release and then in Tallinn. Stay tuned not to miss it.

Zuks found the acoustic sweet spot under the table.

Thanks to Badonka Don King and Redlip for lending me the big ass speakers. Redlip also brought her boxer who contributed to the mood and whipped people with his tail. My cat wasn't a fan. We also got some footage from the concert and we'll use it in our next clip, immortalizing the participants.

Kaarel from Popop and his girl reading the Hobbit.

Join us on Facebook to know about the next [secret] show and other action. Watch Estonian Top7 on Tuesday as my video will be shown there and I need your help to help to win it.

Before I went to Paris in 2008 we had a house concert at Kiwas studio,
but it ended with the cops crashing it.

We're going to see real soon as Errorfest is already this weekend and I'm premiering my Frank call video there on saturday. I'll be playing a short and intense live with some fresh bangers. Take a sneak peek at the video>



See you there!
Barthol