22/06/2012

Coming of summer


Graduate from the the college of pop and leave the evil music to the evil people.


I've decided to take a shot at Tallinn and I've spent most of the last week over here. Enjoy these photos from my disposable camera that I just got developped. I haven't shot on film for around 10 years and I must say the photos are fresh and nostalgic at the same time. It's as if the nineties have come back.

Enjoying a skyscraper

I've been working on new tracks and a remix of Shirubi Ikazuchi and Daft Punk. Both will be fresh and available pretty soon. Daft Punk one reminds the Justice one, but is more relaxed.

Pregaming
As I'm becoming more and more devoted to music, it's time to get a part-time job. I also need to get new technical equipment and a computer so that's another experiment to conduct.

Drinks with Robin and Paul.
The weather is getting more and more summerlike and my friend has a great terrace with fake grass to suntan and drink coffee on. I hope you are enjoying the summer as well.

Windy sunny afternoon in Tartu
Today I'm getting ready to spend the midsummer's day with friends in the country. It's important enough to skip the drinking today and to do it tomorrow. More photos from the camera in the next post.

See you soon!
Barthol