06/09/2012

Black nights of Tartu

This post is dedicated to Peeter, a good friend who is moving to Berlin

I was challenged to do a black and white post. It's a new one for me, but I thought it would go well with the photos of dark streets of Tartu with everything and everyone there. It's September again, so the streets are filled with 1st year students who know no boundaries.

A girl kissing a passed out girlfriend
Listen to Deluxe to get that "driving to Berlin" feel going.


I'm taking part in the Art Ist Kuku Nu Ut festival so one of the next posts will probably be about that. It was one of the highlights of last year. You can read about it here. Sadly I'm not that sure about attending the Eclectica festival this year as I might have to be in Tallinn instead.

Enjoying a cigarette in one of many Tartu's hidden spots

I happened to visit the simultaneous Drama festival yesterday as well. The funnest part was using the director's badge to get into his play. Otherwise I still prefer contemporary dance to theatre, like the Burroughs dance act I wrote about.

Passing by Zavood can be hard if you are recognized.

The so called summer has ended and I'm working on my next release which probably will be on a CD(!). It will be a conceptual one and it should be lots of fun with all the extra's that are included.

Sudden enlightenment in front of Möku.

Let me know what you think of this black and white post in the comments. Do you want to see more of this or should I switch back to colors? Also enjoy the summer's tail and the back-to-school vibe. See you really soon!
Barthol