24/04/2011

Party kittens naked on the roof.

The nights out, my new rap track and a kitten.
Hey you, 
I hope you have been as busy welcoming spring as we have. Over here the streets are filled with party people and the nights never end. We're drinking, fooling around and falling in love night after night. The spring air is fresh and filled with excitement. It brings back lots of good memories from Paris and other places. Some girls just wanna have fun on roofs in my shirt. You can use it as a wallpaper, I do. It's good to see that there are still wild people out there. Our american guest refuses to drink anymore, because his liver hurts.
Someone wearing my Blo Me shirt on a roof, it's a secret. Photo: Lilli Tölp
Went to a wild house party on friday, it was a 20 year birthday. You could recognize the house from far away as the strobe lights were flashing from the upstairs windows. The live band was playing a show when we arrived. There were so many boys in plaid shirts that for a moment, I suspected it was an indie theme party.

Party people watching the band play, strobe off.
At some point Marco the stripper arrived and gave the birthday boy a lap dance. There's nothing like some half naked fun to get the night going. I was glad to meet old friends there. It was truly an amazing house party trashed old school style.

Party people watching the band play, strobe on.
I'm working on a rap song. I have recorded the vocals and the beat is nearly finished. I still have to mix it though. It's a song about how to pick up women, not to be taken overly seriously, but there's some truth to the lyrics. Come back soon to hear it.

People at the smoking room.
Another birthday on Saturday in the old print shop. Me and Redlip were playing electro B2B as Fluon. Mstrkrft-Huoratron-Justice-MIA-Boyz Noize-Steve Aoki-Haezer-Proxy-Bloody Beetroots and so on. Some of it's on video and probably you'll see it soon enough. The night was loads of fun for us. Except for a guy who came to whine to Redlip about the music insisting on hearing Kate Bush. Again some friends I hadn't seen for a while, because they're in the army. The birthday boy played a show with his indie dance group Eclectic Empire. It was their first and I would say it was quite good.

Two girls waiting at the Dj table.

I found this fanart meme through google alerts. I guess what it says is that the new Gorillaz - The Fall album sounds like my older tracks. I listened to some of them and there's a resemblance. It's a good album though.

See you soon
B