25/08/2010

Justice - Phantom remix is out



Justice - Phantom (Barthol Lo Mejor remix) by kuusteist

I finished the Justice remix and it's nice and fat. I especially love the sound after mastering it with Izotope ozone. The remix wasn't planned as a remix. I just sampled Phantom and used those samples in a song that was supposed to be called Justice in my house, but when I listened to it I understood that everyone would recognize the samples so it had to be called a remix. I'm all about remixes these days. The Tallinn Daggers remix is finished and making its way through the path of a new song. I will play a live on the 4th of September at a friends birthday party. It is the first one in 6 months and it will take place on a helioport in Tallinn which makes it all the more interesting. Most of the live will be unreleased tracks and remixes, but some of the classic tracks will be included as well.
There is an art auction going to be held soon. It features art from young artists and one of my paintings is on sale there. I managed to get some media coverage for the auction and so I'm hoping to sell my painting.

The photos are my press photos by Gabriela Liivamägi.
Leave a comment and become a fan on Facebook ;)