16/11/2009

Lego Rave, new book and K8 MOSH Ep


Things are going well. Projects that I started in the middle of the summer are progressing and some of them should soon be complete. First the new book that I'm writing with my coauthor has to be finished in two weeks. Gotta love deadlines. I see a huge amount of coffee being brewed in the near future. Racing time can begin.

Secondly the lego rave video for my song is in montage, we are still missing lots of photos and I'm running my brain on full steam to get some ideas. Still, seeing the photos actually move is a wonderful feeling. Also I have found a color corrector for my project. Quite a professional.

Thirdly my new K8 MOSH Ep will be released really soon. Just the graphics need to be done and then it's ready for your downloading pleasure. Stay tuned!